Hello everyone, hope you all are fine in this pandemic. If you are fine then it’s really a great news but if not then you will feel much better after reading this Blog.
As you know due to this pandemic all are suffering a lot but still somehow we are trying our best to overcome such a devilish situation.
Today I am going to share some Top 5 Foods which will really boost up your immunity and will give other healthy benefits too because our Health is the only factor in the current pandemic which is much being affected due to this dreadful coronavirus.
So now Lets go with one by one.
1. Lukewarm Water and Turmeric-Immunity Booster Drink
After waking up from your bed the very first thing you must take is Lukewarm Water with a pinch of turmeric powder because both lukewarm water and turmeric have got their own benefits.
What benefits to get?
Lukewarm water boost up your metabolism whereas Turmeric improves your immunity.
So in layman language if I say, it will help you to have a fresh start in the morning.
- Take a glass put 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder
- Now add 1 cup of lukewarm water to it
- Mix Well and enjoy the drink
2. Oats Chilla-A Healthy Breakfast
Yes after watching this word Oats, to some people it’s going to be very boring and you must be feeling like why to have such kind of food.
But, you don’t have to worry.
As, you can twist it into an interesting breakfast and can make a healthy Oats Chilla.
Why to have Oats?
Oats are highly nutritious and known to be as an Immune System Booster. As you know during this time we definitely need a food which will benefit our health. Major Factor is that, it is also going to help you in your weight loss journey too.
So trust me this highly nutritious breakfast must be everyone’s topmost priority.
Top Ingredients For Oats Chilla
- 1 Cup Packaged Oats or any Oats available in market
- 1/2 Cup Gram flour
- 2 Chopped Green chillies
- 1/2 tbsp. Cumin powder
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped Carrot
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped Cabbage
- A Pinch Turmeric
- 1 tbsp. Onion
- Salt As per taste.
Step By Step Procedure
- In a mixing jar put 1 cup of oats then add 1 cup of water and make a fine paste.
- Take out the mixture in a bowl and then add 2 chopped green chillis and 1/2 tbsp. of cumin powder.
- Then add all the veggies and mix it well.
- Leave the mixture covered for around 15 minutes.
- Take a flat tawa and then spread 1 tsp of oil over the pan.
- Put the mixture and spread it in over the hot tawa in a clockwise direction.
- Lower the flame and cover it so that all the veggies will be cooked properly.
- Flip it and cover it again.
- Then Serve it hot with tomato ketchup.
3. Fruit Salad-A Complete Package
Basically after the breakfast and before our lunch meal ,sometimes we feel very hungry isn’t it?
So I have a great suggestion for you all that is Fruit Salad.
Experts says that a bowl of fruit salad provide you a complete package of fibre, vitamins and antioxidants.
Not only this, it also improves our muscles performance, protects our heart, helps to build strong bones and also help us in weight management.
Technically you can add any fruits of your choice in your bowl as there is no specific restriction for that.
Hope you are liking this blog, If so then go ahead with other healthy foods below.
4. Moong Dal Khichdi-A Perfect Meal
Moong Dal has got its own benefits as it is rich in certain vitamins and also it is considered to be as low fat food.
Now coming to Khichdi it helps to improve our digestive system and also boost our immunity.
You can have the above item in your lunch and also in your dinner.
Now I am going to share the detailed recipe of this and don’t worry its very easy to cook
- 1 Cup Short Grain Rice
- 1 Cup Moong Dal
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 2 Dried Red Chillis
- 2 Chopped Green Chillis
- 1/2 Cup Green Peas
- 2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 1 tsp Ghee
- 1 tbsp. Ginger Paste
- Salt as per taste
Step by Step Procedure
- First you have to rinse the small grain rice thoroughly and then spread it in a flat surface so that it can dry quickly.
- Take a Kadai and put 1 cup of moong dal into it and roost it dry on a medium flame until it becomes slightly pinkish brown. Then wash it for once.
- Now in that Kadai put 1.5 tsp of vegetable oil and add the washed rice into it.
- Fry the rice properly with the oil for around 5 minutes and then transfer it to one plate.
- Now in a pot add 4 cups of water and allow it boil for around 10 minutes. Now add 2 tsp of turmeric powder and add all the rice and dal into it. After that you can add 1/2 cup of green peas and salt as per taste.
- Let everything to boil completely on a medium flame and check whether the rice and dal is cooked properly or not.
- After its being cooked properly take the Kadai and add 1.5 tsp of vegetable oil and 1tsp of ghee into it.
- Now add 2 bay leaves and 2 dried red chillis and temper it nicely.
- Then put 1 tbsp. of ginger paste and 2 chopped green chillis.
- Fry it nicely on a medium flame until the raw smell is gone.
- After that add the boiled rice and dal into it, now give it a nice stir and allow it to boil for more 5 minutes.
- After making sure everything is cooked properly at the end put 1/2 tsp of garam masala and give it a nice stir.
- Turn off the flame and serve it hot.
5. Bajra Palak Roti-A Lightweight Meal
As you know Bajra is rich in magnesium which helps to keep your heart healthy and has potassium which dilates the blood vessels and allows the blood to flow more easily.
This reduces the blood pressure and also prevent us from many other chronic diseases like Cancer, Diabetes etc.
Whereas Palak which we say Spinach have got some amazing benefits like its good for our eyes and Skin, prevents us from cancer and most importantly it reduces hypertension.
As per the research its being found preferable to have spinach in night because it is fully loaded with magnesium which relaxes our muscles and nerves, it completely calm down our body and help us to have a sound sleep. It also plays a major role for our immunity system.
Now after knowing the benefits you must be thinking combining this both, how we can make a perfect dish right?
So now lets discuss how to make Bajra Palak Roti?
- 1 Cup Bajra Flour
- 1 Cup Normal Wheat Flour
- 1 Cup Chopped Spinach Leaves
- 1 tbsp. Cumin powder
- 2 chopped Green Chillies
- 1/2 tbsp. finely Chopped Coriander Leaves
- 1/2 tbsp. grated Ginger
- 2 tbsp. Oil
- Salt as per taste
- Take a bowl then add 1 cup of Bajra flour and 1 cup of normal wheat flour.
- Now add 1 cup of freshly chopped spinach leaves into the bowl and before adding the spinach leaves make sure that you have washed it properly with water.
- Then add 1 tbsp. of cumin powder, 2 chopped green chillies, 1/2 tbsp. of finely chopped coriander leaves,1/2 tbsp. of grated ginger and salt as per taste.
- Add some water and make a fine dough. Leave it for 15 minutes.
- Make 6 pieces of small round balls of equal portion. Roll it and give a perfect round shape.
- Now take a flat tawa and put one roti.
- When it begins to fluff immediately flip it and apply oil on that side.
- Allow it to fluff completely then flip it once again and apply oil on the other side too.
- Follow the same procedure with other remaining rotis.
- Now take out the rotis in a plate and serve it hot with mint chutney.
Hope you find the above article Top 5 foods to boost your immunity helpful and if so then do not forget to Like, Share and Comment. Your Valuable comments will encourage and motivate me to write more on such topics as health must be our topmost priority. If I have missed out some details then do mention below in the comment box so that I can add it in my next blog.