Hyderabad, a city in india dominated by historic sites and monuments, offers one of the most entertaining cine magic and fun-fillrd experience at Ramoji Film City.
Consistently, a large number of sightseers visit Ramoji Film City to absorb its extraordinary climate and across the board insight. Would you like to move away for an end of the week to unwind, make some interesting memories with loved ones, or go on an exhilirating vacation? You can do all that and more at Ramoji Film City, where the universe of dreams, motion pictures, and dreams have become completely awake. Set free your energy for everything true to life, and look at this film city.
The Ramoji Film City is in Hyderabad, in the South Indian state of Telangana. 25 km outside the city with an area of north of 2000 sq. km, Ramoji Film City is the world’s greatest solidified film city. It has additionally been certified by the Guinness World Records as the biggest film studio complex of the world. Ramoji Film City was laid out in 1996 by the combination, Ramoji Group.
The history behind Ramoji film city-
Ramoji film city was set up in the year 1991 to accommodate about 20 film units in one huge location. Ramoji Rao, the renowned film producer, was instrumental in creating the majestic film city to fullfill his dream of designing a studio similar to hollywood. The complex was designed by Nitish Roy, a famous art director of India cinema. It is believed that the land with hollocks and forests were not disturbed during the construction of the film city. The natural beauty was leveraged to create the phenomenal film set, the different theme parks, and the various amusement rides.
Ramoji Studio Tour–
The studio visit has all that you can imagine in a film. From “Eureka Point”, Classy one of a kind red variety open transports are accessible inside which assumes you starting with one position then onto the next. The guide is likewise present on the transport who depicts the film set exhaustively. The thing is that every 10-15 mins, you are visiting a new location and a new setting. This is not like a regular package tour where one tour host designated you a bus and provides you specific timings within which you have to return back. Here the experience is in such a manner that you can take all the time you need to truly enjoy every shoot premise, click some pictures, spend some time and then hop on to any of the Ramoji buses and move to the next location.
It has different shooting spots like London Street, Hollywood signage, Japanese garden, market, airpoat, railway station, hospital, landscapes, buildings, bungalows, villages, central jail you can find everything.
The Different Package Tours offered at the Film City-
There are about five package tours offered by the film city which you can avail as per your choices and preferences. The park is open from 9.00 am till 5.30 pm every day.
For more details on the package please visit the official website of The Film City.
Must-watch film sets in Ramoji–
- Bhagavatam Mythological Set:- Ramayan and Mahabharat sets are amazing and made with great detailing.
- Hawa Mahal
- Bahubali Set:- One of the main attractions is the Bahubali set.
- Godless Temple:- This temple is not having any permanent god statue and used for shooting. Director can place any god statue as a pet their need.
Best time to visit the Film city-
The best time to visit the Ramoji Film city is during the winters between the months of October and February. The weather is comfortable and pleasant allowing a relaxing walk across the town. The summers are very hot in Hyderabad and hence must be avoided.
How to reach-
- By subway-To start with, you want to stroll from the transport stand a piece until you arrive at the JNTU school premises. From that point, get a metro pass to drop you to the LB Nagar stop. Make a point to check the tram timings as you have metros pursuing like clockwork. In something like 50 minutes, you will arrive at the LB Nagar Subway Station. From that point, you will get recruited taxi administrations to drop you to Ramoji Film City.
- By Train – Start walking from the Hyderabad Bus Stand in the direction of the Hitech City. From there, board a train to drop you at the Secunderabad Junction. Once you alight at Secunderabad, board a bus to drop you to Ramoji Film City.
- By Road – You can either board a taxi or self-drive in your private vehicle to reach Ramoji Film City. The distance between the Hyderabad Bus Stand and Ramoji Film City is approximately 53.8 km.
Please comment below and let me know what do you like in Hyderabad?