India is a delightful destination to visit, offering a plethora of travel experiences. Stretching from the mighty peaks of the Himalayas in the north to the tropical beaches in the south, India’s expansive borders encompass an incredible range of contrasts, landscapes, cultures, and religions. The country is home to many UNESCO World Heritage sites, from the 7th wonder of the world Taj Mahal to majestic palaces and forts that were built hundreds of years ago, still standing upright to narrate the testimony of time of India’s rich culture and history. The nation also features vast wilderness areas, national parks and nature sanctuaries that are home to exciting wildlife, such as elephants, lions, and tigers. Here’s my roundup of the 8 most amazing hotels in India, where you can stay in lavish luxury.
8. Umaid Bhawan Palace,Jodhpur
- Built by Maharaja Umaid Singhji as a symbol of the “new” Jodhpur, Umaid Bhawan Palace is one of India’s largest private hotel residences.
- Today this 64-guestroom Indo–art deco marvel treats its guests to bespoke Taj Hospitality that mesmerizes with an array of experiences like Royal Butler Service, unique dining options and retail therapy.
- Guests can stroll the lush English gardens beautified by bougainvillea, play squash with the Royal Trainer, visit the on-site museum, sip fine brandy over a game of snooker, or experience India’s ancient healing wisdom at the Jiva Grande Spa, which offers holistic ayurvedic treatments and yoga classes.
- Hotel website: Umaid Bhawan Palace
- Distance: 1.5 miles from Jodhpur Railway Station,and 15-minute drive from Jodhpur Airport.
7. The Taj Mahal Palace Mumbai.
- Established in 1903, this magnificent hotel resides in the heart of Mumbai. Art lovers can marvel at the collection of paintings and artifacts at the Taj Mahal Palace, Mumbai. A rich blend of styles enthrals the senses, from Belgian chandeliers to works of legendary Indian painters.
- One of India’s most famous hotels, the property is an architectural wonder, combining Moorish, Oriental and Florentine styles. Wander the many corridors and galleys before settling in to your room to enjoy the tranquil views.
- No visit is complete without visiting the Jiva Spa, surrounded by a swimming pool and offering Indian rejuvenation therapies and holistic healing treatments.
- Hotel Website: The Taj Mahal Palace
- Address:Apollo Bunder , Mumbai , 400 001
- Distance:The distance from Mumbai Airport is 19 km,Mumbai Central Railway Station and Taj Mahal Palace Tower is 13 kms.
6. Taj Falaknuma Palace, Hyderabad
- Taj Falaknuma Palace was the royal residence of the Nizam of Hyderabad, and today’s guests live like royalty in this thoughtfully restored palace. Guestrooms are rich in color and such details as Hyderabadi embellishments and English frescoes.
- Guest can unwind by strolling the palace’s breathtaking Rajasthani Garden or basking in the heavenly Jiva Spa.
- There are dining choices abound, from fine Italian cuisine, to pit-grilled feasts in the gardens, to an Indian-Hyderabadi-inspired fine dining restaurant Adaa, voted 85th best restaurant in the world by Elite Traveler in 2017, where six-course dinners are served.
- Hotel website: Taj Falaknuma Palace
- Distance:Distance between Hyderabad Railway Station and Taj Falaknuma Palace Hotel is 8 kms,The distance between Hyderabad Airport (HYD) and Taj Falaknuma Palace, Hyderabad is 11 km.
5. The Oberoi Amarvilas,Agra
- Situated less than 2000 feet (600 meters) from the Taj Mahal – the world’s most exquisite testimony to undying love – it is easy to rekindle romance at The Oberoi Amarvilas.
- The hotel – one of the finest in India – stands amidst nine acres of beautifully landscaped gardens, minarets, pavilions, fountains, reflection pools and terraced lawns inspired by traditional Mughal designs.
- The resort has 102 exquisitely appointed rooms and suites, each with uninterrupted view of the Taj Mahal and complemented by Oberoi’s warm, personalized hospitality.
- Hotel website: The Oberoi Amarvilas
- Distance:a 20-minute drive from Agra Cantonment Station, Kheria Airport is 8.1 miles.
4. Trident Gurgaon, Haryana.
- Spread amid 7 acres of walkways, verdant beauty and a fountain, Trident is positioned in Gurgaon in the vicinity of the entertainment options for the guests.
- You can indulge in various Ayurvedic, spa and beauty treatments at the spa center.The Trident’s rooms are designed in natural tones and have wooden floors.
- The other facilities that visitors can relish during the stay are Business center, Yoga, car rental, room service, doctor on call and laundry service.
- Hotel website:Trident Gurgaon, Haryana
- Distance:Gurgaon Railway Station is 7.5 miles away, while New Delhi Railway Sation is 11 km.
3. The Leela Palace ,New Delhi.
- Just 1 mile from the famous Sarojini Nagar Market and 3 miles from India Gate, The Leela Palace is perched in the posh area of Chanakyapuri in New Delhi. It is famed for proffering luxurious lodging facilities and warm hospitality.
- Placed within the vicinity of main shopping and business centers, it is indeed the best place to spend some cozy time with loved ones.Moreover, the refreshing spa therapies offered here are worth experiencing.
- Relish authentic Italian food at Le cirque, Japanese cuisines at Megu and Indian dishes at Jamavar. One can also take pleasure in refreshing beverages and a variety of international liquors at the in-house bar.
- Hotel website:The Leela Palace New Delhi
- Distance: Distance between Delhi Airport (DEL) to The Leela Palace New Delhi is 15 km,New Delhi Railway Station and Hotel Leela Palace is 2 kms.
2. Wildflower Hall Shimla, Himachal Pradesh.
- Positioned at a height of 8250ft and in proximity of Shimla mall, Wildflower is a landmark of superior comfort, with spectacular views of Himalayas. It offers tranquil surroundings that make it an idyllic place to stay.
- There are many memorable experiences to be had, from iconic setting, exotic cuisines to state-of-the-art facilities.One can also take a stroll on the paths leading through the cedar woods and relish picnic baskets that accompany your adventure.
- It also organizes adventure thrills like mountain biking, ice skating, trekking and white water rafting to provide the visitors with remarkable memories.
- Hotel website:Wildflower Hall Shimla, Himachal Pradesh
- Distance: Distance between Shimla Railway Station is 12 kms ,Distance to airport is 17.4 km.
1.The Oberoi Udaivilas, Udaipur.
- The phenomenal Oberoi Udaivilas is spread over 50 acres on the banks of Lake Pichola, on the 200-year-old hunting grounds of the Maharana of Mewar. The resort offers unique experiences that include private lakeside dining, traditional boat rides, private cooking sessions and fun activities for children.
- The indoor and alfresco restaurants have lake and garden views, and serve fine international and Indian cuisine, while the spa offers signature Oberoi treatments.
- I recommend to opt for a suite with a private pool, or for a premier room with comes with direct access to a unique 240 ft (73 m) long semi-private pool and a bath tub with uninterrupted lake views.
- Hotel Website:The Oberoi Udaivilas,Udaipur
- Distance:The distance between Udaipur Airport (UDR) and The Oberoi Udaivilas Udaipur is 23 km & 5.8 km Distance from Railway.
So thier it is..!!.
So You may have learnt some facts about Best Hotels In India.Therefore don’t miss to Read Such type of articles on foodntravel.Thank you very much to give some precious time to my article.