India, the archaic most civilization in the world with a kaleidoscopic variety and rich social legacy. India has all-round financial advancement since Independence. As the seventh biggest country on the planet, India stands separated from the remainder of Asia.
Except all these things considered by mountains and oceans, which give the country a particular geological element. From the amazing Himalayan variety in the north to the shimmering shoreline of Indian Ocean in the south. From the Gulf of Kutch in the west to the seashore lines of the Bay of Bengal in the east, India is domestic to limitless own circle of relatives locations.
There are several Best Holiday destinations in India With the variety in tradition and geographical wealth every vacation spot is a brand new revel in in India. This article talks in element approximately 5 Best Holiday Destinations in India which you must go to.
1. Kanyakumari, Tamil Nadu:
Kanyakumari the meeting point of the three oceans Bay of Bengal, the Arabian Sea and the Indian Ocean. It is also famous for one of the most visited Hindu pilgrim center in India. Along with all the beautiful view of the sunrise and sunset over the waters. Except this now visitors can enjoy a trip to Kanyakumari beach, eco park, boat house, Mathur Thottipalam etc. To visit the whole place of Kanyakumari one day time is sufficient for a person.
- Things to do- You can Plan for a day trip to Padmanabhapuram place, Browse the Shops and Stalls, Explore Vattakottai Fort and Beach, Be Dazzled at Thovalai Flower Market.
- How to reach- If you are planning to reach by Air then the Trivandrum international airport and the domestic Tuticorin airport are the nearest airports (89 km). You can take Kanyakumari express, Himsagar express, Kanyakumari Howrah express, Tirrukural express, Bangalore express and Island expres to reach by rail. Except these two if you are planning for a amazing road trip you can took the Kerala and Tamil Nadu road Transport corporation offer to reach Kanyakumari.
- Famous foods- Banana Chips, Kothu, Appam, Pazha Sarbath, Aval (Beaten Rice), Semiya (Vermicelli) Payasam, Pazha Bajji.
- Best time visit- December-February.
- Cost to Kanyakumari trip- Rs 10,999-13,500.
2. Darjeeling, West Bengal:
Darjeeling mostly famous for natural beauty also known as the queen of hills in the slopes of lesser Himalayas and one of the Best holiday destination in India. It is full of Hill stations with beautiful view of climate along with the sunrise view and the architectural beauty. Darjeeling also very much famous for its tea.
- Things to do-River Rafting, Learn Mountaineering, visitPadmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park, Sunrise view, Explore the tea Gardens.
- How to reach- If you are planning to reach by Air then Bagdogra is the nearest airport (95 km). You can take any train from any major cities to reach New Jalpaigur station which one is the nearest railway station. Except this if you are planning for a amazing road trip you can took the Kolkata road Transport corporation offer to reach Darjeeling.
- Famous foods- Kwati, Aaloo Achar, Sel Roti, Pork Curry, Tibetan Thukpa, Gundruk, Aaloo Tama.
- Best time visit- April-June.
- Cost to Darjeeling trip- Rs 24,999-32,700 .
3. Mysore, Karnataka:
Mysore palace is the second most visited monument in India as compare with others like Taj Mahal which is at no one now. This place has so many attractions like Chamundi Hill, Chamundeswari Temple, Brindhavan gardens, St. Philomena Church and Chamarajendra Zoo for making a memorable holiday trip for the visitors.
- Things to do– You can visit Chamundeshwari Temple, Brindavan Gardens, Government Silk Weaving Factory, Mysore Palaces, Mysore Zoo, Karanji Lake, 3D Selfie Gallery.
- How to reach- If you are planning to reach by Air then new Bangalore International Airport is the nearest airport (89 km., You can take Tippu Express, Chamundi Express, Kaveri Express and Mysore Express any train from any major cities to reach mysore. Except this if you are planning for a amazing road trip you can took the Karnataka road Transport corporation offer to reach Mysore.
- Famous foods-Uppittu, Huli, Rasam and Paapad, Mysore Pak, Chakkuli, Bonda and Bajji.
- Best time visit-March-May.
- Cost to Mysore trip- Rs.17,500- 19,700.
4. Agra, Uttar Pradesh :
The city Agra situated on the bank of river Yamuna comes under the state Uttar Pradesh which is famous for its monument. Agra which is one of the Best holiday destination in India along with Taj Mahal Agra also famous for it’s historical places like Akbar’s thomb, jahangir mahal etc.
- Things to do– You can enjoy Kalakriti Dance Drama Show, Flea Markets, Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary, Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri, Jama Masjid, Mehtab Bagh, Jahangir Mahal, Akbar’s Tomb.
- How to reach- If you are planning to reach by Air then Agra Airport is the nearest airport (12.5 km). You can take any train from any major city to reach agra cant. which is the nearest railway station. Except this if you are planning for a amazing road trip you can took the Uttar Pradesh road Transport corporation offer to reach Agra.
- Famous foods– Bedai Jalebi, Paratha Bhalla, Mughlai, Dalmoth, Petha.
- Best time visit-November-February.
- Cost to Agra trip- Rs.13,500-27,700.
5. Ajanta and Ellora Caves, Maharashtra:
Ajanta and Ellora Cave comes under Aurangabad district of Maharashtra state which is famous for the monument of lord Budha. There is also so many historical caves since 2nd century. It’s not only famous for it’s history but also it took a place in United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) since 1983.
- Things to do– You can visit Bibi Ka Makbara, Khuldabad, Daulatabad Fort.
- How to reach- If you are planning to reach by Air then Chikalthana Airport of Aurangabad is the nearest airport. You can take any train from any major cities to reach Ajanta and Ellora Caves. Except this if you are planning for a amazing road trip you can took the Maharastra road Transport corporation offer to reach Ajanta and Ellora Caves.
- Famous foods- Kaju Kothimbir Vadi, Pudachi Wadi, Batata Vada, Zunka Bhakri, Pav Bhaji, Bharleli Vangi, Puran Poli, Misal Pav.
- Best time visit-June-March.
- Cost to Ajanta and Ellora Caves trip- Rs.10,000-15,000.
I know that you will visit these places at least once in your life to fulfill your desire to travel the Best Holiday Destinations in India. I hope you got the valuable and detailed information about 5 Best Holiday Destinations in India if you think I have missed something please suggest me in the comment Box.
Stay home Stay safe.