Ajodhya Hills is located in purulia state of west bengal, india also a part of chhotanagpur plateau and eastern ghat range . If you are a mountain lover or just started tracking then you must have to visit ajodhya for hilly surrounding , dam’s, wild life, lakes, water fall, famous cho mask market , village life and many .
lets discuss how many places you can visit, where are the locations and how you can get the best picture perfect view and what are the things we can do over there
The Most Popular Top 8 Places to Visit in Ajodhya Hills
1. khairabera dam is popular for its huge water reserve with the length of 372 m the dam build with subarnarekha basin and it mainly use for irrigation purpose and surrounding with forest of baghmundi . it is 67 km away from purulia city .
2. Marble lake this lake was found during stone cutting for mining for better view you have to visit in monsoon time you can reach marble lake from purulia main city by covering distance almost 50 km.
3. Thurga lake it is one of the famous lake in ajodhya hills circuit the lake is surrounded by green hills of the ajodhya range and the reflection of the hills in the water is very beautiful you can also visit turga fall just beside the lake
4. Charida village is famous for the chhau mask used in chhau dance over 150 families are involved in mask making . you will get a unique experience while visiting there.
5. Bamni falls is located near bhagmundi village in the dense forest and surrounded by huge rocks it is also the biggest falls in ajodhya hills
6. Joychandi Pahar though it is not in ajodhya hills but this one you can visit on the way of ajodhya it is very popular tourist in purulia district at the top of the hill there is a temple and you need to cover 500 steps to reach there also few bengali movie has shot there.
7. Panchet dam is also not in ajodhya hills but while visiting ajodhya you can explore this place it is a multipurpose dam of a damdar vally corrpration it is sittutated near west bangal and jharkhand this dam was first open in 1999
8. Pakhi pahar is very famous for rock climbing and sculpted .
Hopefully , you guys like my traveling blog I have shared top 8 amazing travel destination of Ajodhya hills for how to reach or give detail of that place so if have some question comment blew i will be there to help you any time