Hello Health Freaks!
Breakfast is considered the most important meal of the day for heathy human Being. It doesn’t mean you have to eat those nutritious but dull and boring meals every day, just try some smoothies instead. Eating your fruits and veggies blend up which tastes way better anyways. You can be as creative as you want while making these elixirs of life, someday a fruity punch smoothie or someday a green veggie one you name it. Not just a healthy drink, smoothies save your precious time as well. You can carry them to your work place, gym, library any where you go while enjoying these drinks.
Smoothies are basically the saving grace to curbing hunger fast.as long as you have some fruities or veggies in your refrigerator, some protein powder and a mixer your are good to go.
Are you curious about these recipes, well here you go:-
List of Delicious Smoothies
- Keto Smoothie
- Pina Colada Protein Smoothie
- Chocolate Keto Protein Smoothie
- Rehydration Smoothie
- Spinach Smoothie
Raspberries, blackberries, and strawberries are lower in carbs than other popular smoothie fruits like bananas, pineapples, and mangoes. Add fat with coconut milk, and feel even better about your healthy breakfast with baby spinach.
- 1 1/2 c. frozen strawberries
- 1 1/2 c. frozen raspberries, plus more for garnish (optional)
- 1 c. frozen blackberries
- 2 c. coconut milk
- 1 c. baby spinach
- Unsweetened shaved coconut, for garnish (optional)
- In a blender, combine all ingredients (except for coconut). Blend until smooth.
- Divide between cups and top with raspberries and coconut, if using.
Pina Colada Protein Smoothie
Get a boost of energy and feel like you are on vacay.
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 banana
- 2/3 c. frozen pineapple
- 1/3 c. Frozen Mango
- 1 scoop Protein powder
- Pineapple wedge, for garnish
- Combine coconut milk, banana, pineapple, mango and protein powder in a blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Garnish with a wedge of pineapple and serve.
Chocolate Keto Protein Smoothie
Who needs protein powder anyways? Packed with almond milk, almond butter, chia seeds, and hemp seeds, this shake will energize you and keep you full all morning.
- 3/4 c. almond milk
- 1/2 c. ice
- 2 tbsp. almond butter
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 to 3 tbsp. keto-friendly sugar substitute to taste (such as Swerve)
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds, plus more for serving
- 2 tbsp. hemp seeds, plus more for serving
- 1/2 tbsp. pure vanilla extract
- Pinch kosher salt
Combine all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth. Pour into a glass and garnish with more chia and hemp seeds.
This watermelon smoothie features coconut water – a natural source of electrolytes, which bodies require.
- 1 c. watermelon chunks
- 1/2 c. coconut water
- 1 1/2 tsp. lime juice
- 4 mint leaves
- 4 ice cubes
Combine all ingredients in a blender. Process until smooth. Serve immediately.
The thought of drinking a green smoothie can be gross. But when blended up with coconut water and banana for a little sweetness, it’s totally delicious. This is the only way to get your greens in.
- 1 c. frozen chopped or fresh baby spinach
- 1 c. coconut water
- 1 c. ice
- 1 small banana
- 1/4 c. yogurt
- 1 tsp. honey
Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
I hope you love these delicious healthy smoothies as much as we do! Let me know in the comments below, what’s your favorite smoothie for breakfast? I would love to know!