Hello coffee lovers and Welcome to my Coffee making Blog.
Are you trying to make coffee at home?
Not to worry. Here I am to help you to make a refreshing cup of coffee.
India’s rich culture is a blend of tradition and innovation, that creates a unique and flavorful coffee to enhance the taste. It is deeply satisfying to make it at home. The scent that fills the air, the hope of that first sip, and your control over the entire process make it an art form. In this guide, I will give the steps on How to make coffee at home in Indian style.
What You Will Need (For 1 Cup)
- Coffee Powder
- Sugar – As per your taste
- Hot Water – 1/2 cup
- Milk – 1/2 cup to 3/4 cup
How To Make Coffee (Step-By-Step Process)
1. Take a cup, and add 1 tablespoon of coffee powder and sugar as per your taste. (Here I will take 2 tablespoons)
2. Add 2 tablespoons hot water and mix it well until the sugar gets melted.
3. Take a pan and start boiling the milk.
4. Add the boiled milk to it and mix gently.
5. Your Indian-style coffee is ready to serve.
Follow these processes to make more servings.
Indian-style coffee has a unique flavor. Drinking it in an Indian way is a delightful journey through flavors and traditions. Whether you love it or not, you must try it once. By following some simple steps, you can enjoy it at your home. So, gather your ingredients, start the process, and give yourself an authentic Indian-style cup of coffee.
I hope this article “How to Make Coffee at Home” help you to make it refreshing as I mentioned earlier.
If you are interested in more recipes, click and check this blog: Easy Eggless Mango Pudding: Divine Delight in Every Bite!
or you may like to visit Cafes in Bhubaneswar to Hang out with Friends.