Hello Guys, This is Deb. After so much research, I am going to share another good dish which is Crispy Aloo Tuk snacks. Crispy Aloo Tuk is a yummy dish made from sliced and fried potatoes until they turn golden brown and crispy. Now we are in the winter season, so it’s better to enjoy this season with these Snacks, you can take with or without tea, Also it taste good.
Here I am going to explain the recipe of Crispy Aloo Tuk.
Ingredients For Crispy Aloo Tuk recipe:
- Peeled potato-5 (400gms)
- salt-¼ tsp or to taste
- Red chili powder-1/2 tsp
- Roasted cumin powder-½ tsp
- Chaat masala-1 tsp
- Oil-for frying
How to make Crispy Aloo Tuk:
- Take some medium sized peeled raw potatoes cut the potatoes half, then into 4 pieces
- Heat oil in a pan to fry the potatoes, wipe the potato slices, then place them in the oil, cook the potatoes on medium flame and medium hot oil.
- Stir regularly while checking if the potatoes are cooked well. Take it out and leave the potatoes to cool for 3 to 5 minutes.
- After the potatoes have Cooled, place each potato slice on a wooden Board, Press and flatten
- To fry the potatoes again:
- Heat the work Again Frying the potatoes in very hot oil until brown.
- Flip and fry until Crispy,then remove.
- Repeat for all Potatoes,Taking 6 to 7 minutes each time.
- For the spice Mix combine Chat Masala,red chili Powder,roasted cumin Powder and Salt. sprinkle the mix over potato Tuk.
- Enjoy this tempting potato Tuk as a snack, perfect with tea, Coffee,Sauce,or chutney
- Fry the potatoes initially in medium-hot oil to avoid undercooking.
- Fry the potatoes a second time in high-hot oil to prevent excessive oil absorption.
- If you prefer less spice, use only chat masala.
At the end I will suggest make this recipe and enjoy it with tea or without tea and You can also use edible rock salt or black salt as required. and yes not to forget to rate it. you will make and Share your feedback.