Fast and easy homemade quick bread recipes is all about to provide some quick and healthy bread recipes that you must try. Bread is usually made from a wheat-flour dough that is cultured with yeast, allowed to rise, and finally baked in an oven.
Once you take out the bread from the oven then cooled down the bread for 2 hours. Then once it is cooled down then the bread are sliced into certain pieces.
Now-a-days Bread and Butter are the perfect combination for every morning. Bread is a man made food, and it plays an important role in everyday’s life and religion rituals.
Bread is one of the oldest prepared foods with dough of flour and water, usually by baking. Earlier bread dough were steamed but now it is baked and then cooled down. One can make bread easily at home or you can buy it directly from the market. Now-a-days bread and butter are the perfect combination for every morning breakfast.
There are four types of breads :
- White Bread.
- Fruit Bread.
- Wholemeal Bread.
- Multigrain Bread.
1.White Bread :
It refers to breads made from wheat flour from which the bran and the germ layers are separated or been removed from the whole wheat. It contains some amount of vitamins, minerals and fiber. It can be stored for long periods of time.
White Bread was traditionally for the wealthy made white bread and it seems desirable, white bread also seems pure and clean and it is the combination for bread butter and jam. It provides vitamins, minerals, fiber and antioxidants. It is quick and tasty to eat and digest but has little nutritional value.
2. Fruit Bread : It is a normal bread recipe to which fruits and often sugar are added.It is an eggless bread. You can add your favorite fruits in this fruit bread. It is enriched with a lot of nutrients and its main purpose is to provide essential energy to every people through the tutti fruity flavor present in it.
Fruit Bread is nothing but provides daily dose of nutrition to the children and the required amount of vitamins and minerals that are needed for children’s daily life. It is high in carbohydrates and a good source of antioxidants, calcium, iron, energy and many more benefits are present in it.
3. Wholemeal Bread : Wholemeal bread is a type of bread made using flour that is partly or entirely mixed or milled with whole meal wheat grain and it is one kind of brown bread. It contains higher concentrations of minerals and vitamins than white bread as it retains the bran and germ of the wheat.
It helps to maintain good levels of cholesterol, fat, vegetables, protein, rich in fiber, iron, vitamin E, vitamin B, these are all the nutritious and source of energy present in the Wholemeal Bread.
4. Multigrain Bread : Multigrain bread contains whole grains of different types. Multigrain bread also hold up the extra weight of the grains. It is healthy for every one and also good source of carbohydrates.
In this there are more fibres than white bread and it also contains more protein and vitamins as compared to white bread. The multiple grains used in this bread have more nutrition value.
If you want to know the top food items of odisha, then must read this.
Here is an article on Top Food items of Odisha, you must try them.
Here Are Some Dishes Made With Bread That You Must Try :
1. BREAD PIZZA
Bread Pizza is like another pizza you are eating as a snack. It is what now a days everyone like to eat as a snack specially children’s. Bread pizza is nothing but a complete mixture of vegetables and mozzarella cheese. Bread pizza takes less time to make it almost take 10 minutes to make and serve.
- 1/2 capsicum chopped.
- 1/4 onion chopped.
- 1/4 carrot chopped.
- 1/2 tomatoes chopped.
- 1/4 red chili flakes.
- 1/4 oregano flakes.
- 1/2 mozzarella cheese.
- 2 tbsp olive oil ( any oil you can use).
STEPS TO MAKE BREAD PIZZA WITHOUT OVEN :
- Firstly in a small bowl take the tomato sauce,1 tbsp chili sauce and mix it. And then add 1 tbsp chili flakes and 1 tbsp oregano flakes in it.
- Mix well and make sure everything is mixed well or combined well.Pizza sauce is ready keep aside.
- Then take a pan and heat it.
- Then add the 1/4 cup chopped onion and mix it until it turns light brown, then put the 1/4 chopped carrot in the pan and mix it, then add 1/2 chopped capsicum in it and in the last add the 1/2 chopped tomatoes in it. At last but not the least add salt as needed. And add some chili flakes and oregano flakes.
- Once your vegetables is ready then take out the bread slice and spread 2 tbsp of the prepared pizza sauce on the bread .
- Top with the prepared vegetables and also spread generous amount of mozzarella cheese in it.(or you can use any cheese).
- Place the bread slice over tawa brushed with generous amount of butter. (or you can use olive oil or ghee).
- cover and cook for 2 minutes on low medium flame until the cheese melt.
- Now serve hot with tomato sauce.
2. SWEET CORN VEGETABLES CHEESE SANDWICH :
It is very easy and simple to make. Sweet Corn Vegetables Cheese Sandwich is prepared with easily available vegetables in every household. It can also be served as snack and breakfast. It is prepared with vegetables stuffing placed in between two bread slices. It is topped with grated cheese and grilled with butter, the very common vegetables used in this are capsicum, onion, carrot, sweet corn.
- 4 Bread Slices.
- 1/2 chopped onion.
- 1/2 cup sweet corn.
- 1/2 capsicum chopped.
- 1 carrot chopped.
- 1 tbsp crushed pepper.
- 1/2 oregano or mixed herbs.
- salt to taste.
- 2 tbsp oil.
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce.
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese,(grated).
STEPS TO MAKE IT :
- Firstly in a pan,add 2 tbsp oil and heat it.
- Add onions and saute it.
- Then add the chopped carrot,capsicum,sweet corn and saute it until the vegetables are half cooked yet crunchy.
- Also add salt to taste,crushed pepper and mix well.
- Once you mix well keep it aside.
- Now take out 2 slices of bread and on one slice spread tomato sauce and also another slice.
- Also spread the prepared stuffing on the bread slice.
- Further grate the mozzarella cheese on the stuffing.
- Cover with the other slice of bread and grill or toast on tawa.
- Spread butter on both the outer side of bread to make it more crispy.
- And then close the griller and grill till the cheese melts and the bread turns to the brown.
- Now cut the bread into half slices.
- Serve hot with sauce or chutney.
If you want to know more about more toast and sandwich then must click this below link.
Here is the article on rava/sooji toast http://www.theterracekitchen.in/sooji-toast/ , you must give a try to this.
3. BREAD CUTLET :
Bread Cutlet have many different names like – vegetable bread cutlets, crispy veggie bread cutlets, bread chop and many more are there. It is basically prepared in a very similar way to any other cutlet recipes but here bread is the main ingredient. The cutlets are prepared either by deep frying or shallow frying. I have tried crispy deep fried bread cutlet recipe. However the taste is so good and delicious to eat. In this bread cutlet bread slices are mixed with vegetables rather than stuffing it inside bread. It can also be used as bread pav or burger pav. You can also serve this with fresh mint chutney or with tomato sauce.
- 4 Bread Slice.
- 2 Potatoes ( boiled and mashed ).
- 1/2 onion chopped (finely).
- 1/2 capsicum chopped (finely).
- 1 green chilli chopped (finely).
- 1 tbsp ginger paste.
- 1/4 tbsp tumeric powder.
- 1/2 tbsp kashmiri lal mirchi (red chilli powder).
- salt to taste.
- 1/2 tbsp garam masala.
- 1/2 chaat masala.
- 1 tbsp lemon juice.
- 1/4 tbsp pepper (crushed).
- 2 tbsp corainder leaves,(chopped).
STEPS TO MAKE IT :
- Firstly, cut the sides of the bread.Use any type of bread.
- Now crumble the bread slices as small as possible.
- Take out a bowl and add the boiled and mashed potato in the bowl and then in the bowl add all the chopped vegetables and spices and mix it well.
- Additionally add 1 tbsp corn flour, 1 tbsp lemon juice and 2 tbsp corainder leaves in the bowl.
- Mix well to form a dough.
- Add in more bread or bread crumbs if there is too much moisture.
- Now make round shaped cutlets greasing hands with oil. As they help to prevent from dough sticking to hands.
- Then take out a kadai and put some oil in it to fry the prepared dough.
- Deep fry them into hot oil. Or you can bake them or pan fry it if you are a diet conscious.
- Stir occasionally without breaking the cutlets.
- Further fry till the cutlets turn golden brown on medium flame.
- Now the Bread Cutlet is ready to serve.
- Serve hot with mint chutney or tomato sauce and with some onion slices at the side.
4. VEG MAYONNAISE SANDWICH :
It is a delicious and creamy vegetarian sandwich made with mayonnaise, fresh vegetables, some herbs and spices. It just takes 5 to 10 minutes to prepare. If u add some tbsp of mayonnaise in any dish or pastas that dish will become more yummy and tasty to eat. And all children will love to eat.
- 4 Slices Bread.
- 1 tbsp Butter.
- 1/4 tbsp pepper crushed.
- 3 to 4 tbsp veg mayonnaise.
- salt to taste (optional).
- lemon juice as needed.
- chili flakes as needed.
- oregano as needed.
- 1 garlic clove (minced).
- 1/4 tbsp mustard seeds ground (tomato sauce or any sauce you like ) (optional).
VEGGIES OF YOUR CHOICE :
- 2 onion chopped.
- 1 tomato chopped.
- 1 green chili chopped (finely).
- 2 carrot grated.
- 2 tbsp sweet corn boiled (optional).
- 1 capsicum chopped.
- 2 to 4 tbsp cabbage.
STEPS TO MAKE IT :
- Add chopped onion and minced garlic in a bowl.
- Squeeze some lemon juice. Allow this to rest for a while until the veggies are ready. This make onion and garlic less pungent.
- Prepare the veggies by chopping finely.
- Now you can use capsicum and butter lettuce here, you can substitute it with cabbage.
- Once all the veggies are chopped then, in a bowl add all the veggies, mayonnaise, chili flakes, oregano, salt, pepper and mustard powder (optional).
- Mix well everything and taste it. Add more spices if needed.
- Now butter the bread slices from one side.
- Then spread the prepared veggies on the butter sliced bread.
- Place another slice and slice to triangles or square.
- On a toaster or in a tawa put the bread.
- If you are not serving right away then toasting them is a good idea. Since it prevents the sandwich from turning too soggy and crispy.
- Serve it with tomato sauce or veg mayonnaise.
5. CHEESE GARLIC BREAD
Cheese Garlic Bread is nothing but made with butter, garlic and mozzarella cheese. As garlic is good for health and heat the body from inside. Cheese garlic bread is tasty and yummy and all the childrens now-a-days love to eat snacks and cheese more and more then homade foods. It takes 15 to 20 minutes to be prepared and served.
- 4 to 6 Slices of Bread.(any bread you can take).
- 3 to 4 tbsp butter (softened).
- 2 to 3 garlic minced or chopped finely.
- 3/4 to 1 cup mozzarella cheese grated or sliced.
- salt optional.
- 3/4 tbsp oregano flakes.
- 3/4 tbsp chili flakes.
- 1 tbsp corainder leaves or parsley.
- crushed pepper.
STEPS TO MAKE IT :
- Make garlic butter by whisking together butter and minced garlic with a fork.
- Now spread the prepared mixture on the sliced bread.
- Heat a pan on stove top.
- Butter the bread slices from one side and toast on one side until crisp.
- Flip the bread (crisp side on top). Then sprinkle the mozzarella cheese, oregano flakes, chili flakes, and herbs over the garlic toasted bread.
- Cover with a lid and toast on a lower flame until the cheese begin to melt off. Keep checking to avoid burning.
- Serve hot with mayonnaise or garlic chutney.
After completing the above article on various Pizza breads and bread recipes, I came to the conclusion that it doesn’t matter what bread you are using but instead matter is what in what environment it grows in.
From the above article i really hope that one can also get to know more about breads and from these one can also improve their cooking skills. And I hope that what you have read will make you want to have a go and try the recipes. At last but not the least, you guys can also share your recipes with me.